Our Branch helps to support the main RSPCA vision where one day all animals are treated with respect and compassions.
We support low income pet owners by providing cost/affordable veterinary services for their pets. We also help to rehome animals in need. We do this through generating income via fundraising and our shops. Key services are shown below and can be accessed via our main menu or clicking on the internal links below
- Vet services are available through our clinics to those eligible people who are on low income
- We provide general advice and help. Please see our advice section which does have links through to National RSPCA as well where there is much more information, particularly for wildlife. To see how to report cruelty click here or for advice on the injured wildlife click here
- We do some educational events such as talks with local groups or in schools
- We rescue dogs and cats in need and prepare them for rehoming. To see our process and look for a pet see our adoption pages by clicking here
- If you see animals being abused or neglected, you can report this to RSPCA national. Click here for further information
- We have 4 charity shops to raise much needed funds. Click here for locations and information