There are many ways get involved with us- either by donating to our fundraising or by being a volunteer. We currently have volunteers who help with fundraising or who volunteer in our shops or on reception in clinics. Other volunteers help us with homechecking for the animals who are adopted from us. Our trustees are also volunteers. When there are vacancies for volunteers, we will put details on here and on our FaceBook site so that you can get in touch if you are interested.
Word of mouth to promote us to your friends is another way to help – if you buy something good in one of our shops, let your friends know so they can try our shops as well.
Typical ways to help are
- Volunteer to help in one of our reception areas in the vet clinics
- Help fundraising if there is an event
- Become an RSPCA member or even a trustee of our branch
- Promote us to other people
- Adopt a rescue pet from us
- Sometimes we have opportunities to foster dogs or cats that need a little extra TLC before being rehomed
- Use our RSPCA Charity Shops – remember this also helps the environment by upcycling
- Donate money – see our Donations Page
Please contact us if you would like to get involved or support us.